Tuesday 21 November 2017

More Free Worship Pads on Youtube in most keys!

I recently posted up the 'bass worship pads' that I created in Logic Pro X on YouTube.

These have a bit more bass than other pads but still have that slightly epic sound - well hopefully!

I'm not someone who likes to promote myself as I want to point people to God, but I really believe these pads are of high quality and will add a lot of depth and character to your worship sound. I pray they do anyway!

I've posted an example pad below in G for you to listen to and as an example.


Direct Link - https://youtu.be/2Jk54CXi0w8

There are pads in the keys of E, F, G, A, B, Bb, C and D

Link to the Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_5fM5dA9HdXDF_cAt4t_Q

These can also be downloaded - link is in the YouTube video.

I am considering whether to create pads for sale because these do take a lot of time. While I love to give good God-things away, I'm also aware that it's good to honour each other.

So stay tuned - but don't worry, I'll keep the freebies coming as well by God's grace and goodness :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

No abuse or swearing or spam to other blogs cheers...